Truck Stops

Truck Stops:

Truck stops was started to help truckers to meet the fuel requirements for their trucks moving between different and new jurisdictions but later came up with a wide range of services like refreshments, entertainment, and movie theaters along with parking area facilities, eatery, etc.

Click the links given below to explore the nearest truck stops in Kansas:

Trucking Management Software

TruckLogics is a cloud-based truck management software for owner operators, small and medium fleet companies. It offers the truckers with a wide range of services like dispatch, route planning, optimization, freight brokerage rates, and quotes management, compliance management, load optimization, and fleet maintenance, etc. Truckers can efficiently handle their operations using this software in desktop as well as in mobile phones.

Contact our US-based support team to assist your questions on the trucking application. Learn more

Trucking Management Software
Kansas IRS Contact Information

Kansas IRS Contact Information

6717 Shawnee Mission
Pkwy, Overland Park, KS 66202

Contact Information: 302-678-2784
Make Appointment: 844-545-5640
Monday-Friday - 8:30 AM- 4:30 PM
Find more locations here:

Kansas DMV Contact Information

Zibell Building
300 SW 29th Street
Topeka, KS 66611

Phone: 785-296-367
Business Hours: Monday - Friday 8.00 AM - 4.00 PM
For more contact information, Click here:


IFTA: (International Fuel Tax Agreement) is an agreement among the US states and Canadian provinces, created to simplify the fuel tax reporting for interstate motor carriers. See the below links for further information about IFTA,

IRP: The International Registration Plan is a registration reciprocity agreement between the US states, the District of Columbia and Canada provinces for payment of apportionable fees by the total distance operated in all jurisdictions. You must register for the IRP plates to in their base jurisdiction. You can get the contact information for each IRP jurisdiction in the IRP Directory. See the below links for further information about IRP,

UCR: Unified Carrier Registration requires any individual or business if you operate a truck or bus in interstate or international commerce to get registered with an operating state and pay the annual fees based on their fleet size. See the below links for further information about UCR,

FMSCA: Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration(FMCSA) provides information about your rights when moving across state lines. Consumers should submit household goods commercial complaints or commercial truck or bus involved dangerous safety violations to this FMCSA agency. See the below links for further information about FMCSA,