For motor vehicles that are not registered under IRP/IFTA requires an additional permit to enter into another jurisdiction. Permits are required for vehicles exceeding the size and weight limit.

Trip Permits

A trip permit is a temporary permit which must be obtained before entering into other jurisdictions. It is issued in lieu of IRP credentials for registered vehicles to operate in a non-IRP registered location.

Fuel Permits

Carriers must secure a temporary fuel permit before entering into a jurisdiction for which they do not hold an IFTA decal and license.

Oversize and Overweight Permits

A vehicle must obtain a permit to authorize the movement if it is over-dimensional (oversize) or overweight.